The New England Patiots have been busy in free agency, so have the rest of the AFC East. Listen in…
Wallace Making Outrageous Demands?
According to Matt Burrows of The Sacramento Bee, the San Francisco 49ers inquired into Steelers restricted free agent WR Mike Wallace and were turned away by demands for "a contract that surpasses the eight-year, $120 million deal that Larry Fitzgerald signed last year." Burrows surmises that to be the reason there have been no bids made yet for Wallace's services. And that's the good news for...
334 Fans online
- The eleven starting QBs between Bradshaw and Ben
- What if Heyward is a bust too?
- Bell has improved big time
- Tomlin is not a HC in this league.
- Has recent NFL transgressions on child abuse and domestic violen