Steelers' offense got off to quick start in minicamp even without its leading receiver as Jerricho…
Q&A: WR Jerricho Cotchery
Jerricho Cotchery, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers Q. You said something interesting to the New York reporters about the 2010 AFC Championship Game. Could you repeat it for me? JC. I just said that at that point, that team didn't have a sense of urgency. I felt like in that game the sense of urgency was better on the Steelers' end at that time. Now, looking at the film, it held true. What I felt was...
269 Fans online
- The eleven starting QBs between Bradshaw and Ben
- What if Heyward is a bust too?
- Bell has improved big time
- Tomlin is not a HC in this league.
- Has recent NFL transgressions on child abuse and domestic violen