Just in case they needed any added incentive, several Steelers' veterans got a stiff warning from…
Steelers Notebook: Punter to Miss Time
Miller injured the meniscus cartilage in his right leg, his plant leg, while working out two weeks ago. He and center Jeff Hartings, in a precautionary measure, are the only players scheduled to miss the run test to open camp at St. Vincent College on Saturday. "Josh has undergone a knee scope," said Coach Bill Cowher. "I don't anticipate it being anything that'll hold him out for a long period...
452 Fans online
- Steelers VS Panthers GAMEDAY
- What if Heyward is a bust too?
- Tomlin is not a HC in this league.
- Has recent NFL transgressions on child abuse and domestic violen
- Are we headed into another Storm in Carolina?