Just in case they needed any added incentive, several Steelers' veterans got a stiff warning from…
Steelers Notebook: Punter to Miss Time
Miller injured the meniscus cartilage in his right leg, his plant leg, while working out two weeks ago. He and center Jeff Hartings, in a precautionary measure, are the only players scheduled to miss the run test to open camp at St. Vincent College on Saturday. "Josh has undergone a knee scope," said Coach Bill Cowher. "I don't anticipate it being anything that'll hold him out for a long period...
359 Fans online
- Steelers versus Tamp Bay Bucs Game Day Thread
- Glennon added to parade of clowns to beat Tomlin-led Steelers
- Steelers Replay: A Fine-Tooth Comb
- I'm usually a pretty positive....
- When is tomlin going to feel some heat?