Here's the rundown from SCI's Jim Wexell on the Steelers' first rookie practice of the 2013 spring…
Looking Back at Draft Weekend II
* So if the Steelers win the Super Bowl this season, as expected, they'll give the Browns the 96th pick of next year's draft, or a trade-up of 15 spots for the right to give Shamarko Thomas a year of experience. * And use him to win the Super Bowl, of course. * I called the trade a risk the other day because he's not quite 5 feet 9 and they traded away next year's third-round pick for him. I...
297 Fans online
- The eleven starting QBs between Bradshaw and Ben
- What if Heyward is a bust too?
- Tomlin is not a HC in this league.
- Bell has improved big time
- Has recent NFL transgressions on child abuse and domestic violen